||.:: GENERAL CONTEST RULES ::.
Winning CFR contests is not meant to be the priority of listening. We do contests to heighten interest in spiritual concerns and to share Christian resources and family friendly entertainment with our audience.
- All CFR contests are open to all United States listeners unless specific age is required by type of contest, participating agency or sponsor or by law.
- One winner per household family per 30 day period. Unless noted otherwise.
- Due to Internet delays beyond our control, what you hear on CFR online may be delayed at times. These delays may cause you difficulty in participating in on-air contests. Also, online listening delays may vary depending on your Internet connection.
- The announcer determines the eligibility of the caller to be a winner.... messages left on the answering machine do NOT count.
- In the event of bad or lost transmission due to telephone communication, the DJ may accept the next caller as winner, if he/she is unable to get the name of the winner during that phone call. The DJ may, at their discretion, go ahead and announce a winner and ask for that person to call back and finish giving their information.
- Due to increased postage rates, Christian Family Radio will not mail any prizes to winners unless winner provides postage.
- Winners must claim their prize within thirty (30) days at either the CFR studios; 1407 Scottsville Road; Bowling Green or at Lifeway Christian Stores; 5221 Frederica Street; Owensboro. If the winner chooses to pick up their prize in Owensboro, their prize will usually be available for pick-up on the first Friday after they win. If prize is won on Thursday, allow one week before picking up.
- Christian Family Radio is not responsible for prizes that are lost or damaged in the mailing process. If the winner is unwilling or unable to pick up their prize and no arrangements can be agreed upon, they are listed as “declined prize” and are eligible to win in 10 days and the prize will be recycled.
- In “register to win” contests, unless that particular contest says one entry per household family, EVERYONE is eligible to enter once per person, and be a winner, even if that person or or a family member has won something in a previous on-air call-in contest. The winner of a register to win contest is then under the 30 day rule from the date of winning. E-mail advantage contests are considered “call in” contests—persons entering are under standard 30 day rules and may not call in to win in another contest until 30 days have passed.
- Prizes are won as announced. Once a winner has been announced for that prize, substitutions for another prize will not be possible (unless two winners who are agreeable want to swap, that's between those two people not Christian Family Radio). For whatever reason a winner doesn't want the prize, they may return or decline the unopened, and be eligible to win again in 15 days. DJ's may swap prizes for emergency reasons prior to the on-air giveaway, but will announce what the new prize is before it is given away.
- It is assumed upon winning that permission is given to announce the winner's FIRST NAME ONLY and what city they are from. If they wish to remain anonymous, they must inform the announcer during that phone call, however the announcer may still announce the winner's city of residence.
- Upon participating inOR winning a CFR contest, the participant automatically gives consent to CFR to use their voice and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation or approval. If the winner wishes to not have his/her voice played on-air, they must inform the announcer during that phone call. However, the announcer may still announce the winner's city of residence.
- All calls coming in to CFR may be recorded and may be aired on CFR for promotional purposes without further approval.
- All contest entries become the property of CFR. CFR may withhold any or all contest entry materials, for any reason, station management deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or for reasons relating to publicity and/or promotion.
- CFR, its agency, and representatives shall not be liable for any injury, claim, or damage from any CFR contest or prize awarded in a contest.
- CFR will not be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
- All decisions made by Christian Family Radio are final.
- Contest rules are subject to change without notice.